Narmada Tent City
Tent City, Narmada is developed exquisitely in the bank of Sardar Sarovar Dam. The Statue of Unity; tallest Statue in the world, Tent city and Sardar Sarovar Dam makes a perfect trio which is worth visiting. Away from the city and its hindrance, Tent city provides luxury accompanied by water, woods and fresh air. This place is perfect weekend getaway or one day picnic for all age groups, for educational trips or corporate outings.
Each Tent at the Tent City, Narmada has all modern amenities and luxury. There are three type of tents to cover requirements of all type of tourists which includes Premium AC tents, Deluxe AC tents and Standard Non AC tents.
Following are the key attractions of the Tent City, Narmada;
• Accommodation in Well-equipped AC/Non-AC Tent
• Visit to Statue of Unity and Sardar Sarovar Dam
• Sightseeing Tour to historic Shoolpaneshwar Temple
• Sightseeing Tour at Majestic Rajvant Palace
• Shopping and cultural delight
• Selfie Point for perfect photos with Statue of Unity
• Delicious regional, Indian and continental cuisines
• Hiking tour to explore ecotourism site
How To Reach
Vadodara is the nearest city to reach Tent City, at a distance of 95km. The cultural city of Gujarat is well-connected with all major cities of India by Road, Rail and Air.
Distance by Road from Statue of Unity
• Vadodara to Statue of Unity: 95km (2 Hours)
• Ahmedabad to Statue of Unity: 200km (4 Hours)
• Surat to Statue of Unity: 154km (3 Hours 30 Minutes)
Our Country is our Identity: We request all citizens to contribute for below campaigns
CLEAN INDIA ( SWACHH BHARAT)
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is also called as the Clean India Mission or Clean India drive or Swachh Bharat Campaign. It is a national level campaign run by the Indian Government to cover all the backward statutory towns to make them clean.
BETI BACHAO BETI PADHAO
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao is a campaign of the Government of India that aims to generate awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls in India. The scheme was launched with initial funding of ₹100 crore.
A water shortage in India’s urban areas isn’t something new. Every year, with the onset of summer, taps go dry in several cities across the country as the demand for water rises. As the citizens look to the sky for clouds to tide over