The Terms and Conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web site and related web sites (“Site”), including the use of the information & services offered on the Site. In accessing and using the Site, you shall be deemed to have read each and all the Conditions without modification. If you do not agree, please cease use of the site and leave the site immediately.
These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- In case of any cancellation of flight/train or any mode of transportation, booking amount will not be refundable.
- In case of late arrival at the tent city, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- The Voucher issued in respect of the packages for Statue of Unity tent city is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign Nationals, it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa. Pan card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
- In case of early arrival at Tent City, guests can pay early check in charges if the rooms are available and if rooms are not available then they have to wait until the check in time as prescribed.
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in the vehicles and common areas will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Guests carrying valuables such as fragile items, money, jewellery, silverware, cameras, laptop , electronic items or photographic equipment, antiques, artifacts, work of art, precious metals and similar valuables at their own risk.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- All rooms are Strictly Non–smoking areas as per in-house rules.
- Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
- Management reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any Central/State Government Event/Meetings/Visits or any untoward circumstances. In this case, alternative dates can be set or refund will be given.
- Any dispute arising in above mentioned terms & condition is subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Tent City.
- Right to admission reserved.
Use of Site
The services of this Site are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using this Site, You represent that You are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability You may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that You are legally authorized to make the travel reservations and/or purchases for either Yourself or for another person for whom You are authorized to act. You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
This Site is to be used by You for Your personal use only. Commercial uses of this Site are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent from AB Hotels & Resorts has been granted. You agree that You will not use this Site for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming”, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
You / Site User agree to receive promotional, transactional and commercial communications from AB Hospitality, through email or SMS.
You accept that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Website is general information about AB Hospitality and / or Tent City at SOU and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked website.
AB Hospitality is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any linked website. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material. AB Hospitality may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such modifications without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions. AB Hospitality does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, AB Hospitality may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
The Site contains “AB Hospitality” logos, trade and service marks and devices (including the word “AB Hospitality”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by AB Hospitality or licensed to AB Hospitality to distinguish its offerings. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and any reproduction or use of any of the contents of this Site without the express written consent of AB Hospitality is prohibited. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of AB Hospitality.
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links, modules and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by AB Hospitality or licensed byAB Hospitality and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of AB Hospitality. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from AB Hospitality, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialize any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion
In no event shall AB Hospitality be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
* your use of the Site or any Linked website; or * your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked website; including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information. These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded. Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of AB Hospitality under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of AB Hospitality shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
* if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
Package booking and Reservations
The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these conditions and to use the site in accordance with such conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
The Site contains details of accommodation charges (including any available SPECIAL PROMOTIONS) for accommodation options in Kevadiya & Nearby Places. Terms and conditions of booking packages are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions. No contract will subsist between you and AB Hospitality or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until AB Hospitality accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Site. AB Hospitality reserves right to cancel your booking in unavoidable circumstances with proper refund of booking amount according to cancellation policy or at the desecration of AB Hospitality. All the amenities and services pertaining to accommodation are responsibility of the Hotel / Resort and not of AB Hospitality. You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by AB Hospitality on the Site will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. AB Hospitality reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Security & Non Confidentiality
AB Hospitality does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to AB Hospitality. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to AB Hospitality is transmitted at your own risk.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The laws in force in India govern these Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.