NOW OPEN FOR TOURIST: Statue of Unity Observation Deck, SOU Laser Show, Jungle Safari, Sardar Sarovar Nauka Vihar (Boating), Khalwani to Zarvani Eco Tourism Bus Tour, Children Nutrition Park, Vishwa van, River Rafting, Ekta Nursery, Cactus And Butterfly Garden are open for Tourist with effect from 17 Oct 2020
Special Instructions for STATUE OF UNITY Visitors:
- Ticket booking can be done by the website only. No offline tickets will be issued at any attraction.
- Entrance of each attraction to have mandatory hygiene and thermal scanning provision.
- Use of face cover and mask is mandatory for all the visitors.
- No group photography within the premises is allowed.
- The visitors should follow the social distancing norms.
- The visitors should have to stick to time limits inside the attraction.
- Vehicles shall be parked in designated areas.
- The security staff inside the attraction will ensure that there is no crowding at any area.
- Visitors are required to be present before 15 minutes during their respective slot timings.
Safety Instructions at Tent City for Visitors:
- Face masks/shields are compulsory for all the guest within the Tent City.
- Ensure the social distancing at all places in the premises and in coach.
- It’s better to avoid touching surfaces as much as possible.
- Digital mode of payment is mandatory. Cash is not acceptable.
- Avoid visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Safety Precautions taken at Tent City”
- At the Tent City, they are putting safety and well-being of guests as top priority. Strict safety and hygiene measures are in place as per WHO and Ministry of Tourism guidelines.
e-pass is NOT required for entering into and travelling within the Gujarat State.